Welcome to My SweetCenter's Official Blog. It a homemade Cakes Cupcakes Chocolates Candies Mashmallow and etc. Do follow Do like Do shout thankyou. Read the right side bar for more info :) Thanks!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Red & White Bday Cuppies

Posted by My Sweet Center at 11:58 PM
Birthday cuppies ordered by Shahera. She requested 16pcs fondant cupcakes. Theme color: Red & White.. Thank you so much for the order dear :)



2 comments on "Red & White Bday Cuppies"

Chocolate World on January 31, 2011 at 11:48 AM said...

YUMMY...sdpnye

My Sweet Center on February 2, 2011 at 11:24 PM said...

Thank you.. boleh lah order kalau sedap.. hehehe

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Red & White Bday Cuppies

Birthday cuppies ordered by Shahera. She requested 16pcs fondant cupcakes. Theme color: Red & White.. Thank you so much for the order dear :)



2 comments:

Chocolate World said...

YUMMY...sdpnye

My Sweet Center said...

Thank you.. boleh lah order kalau sedap.. hehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

My Sweet Center Copyright 2012 My Sweet Center Designed by r3x Templates Image by rex call 0197575483